- Students are registered for the entire year and the parent or guardian is responsible for the annual tuition payment on June 1. Three payment plan options are available through FACTS Management Company.
- Tuition refunds will be made only if the family is moving out of the area (50+ miles). For withdrawals between June 1 and August 1 tuition refunds will be prorated based on the withdrawal date.
- Families enrolling during the school year will pay prorated tuition based on the number of days in school.
- The school reserves the right to deny a student’s attendance for payments more than thirty (30) days delinquent.
- $750 Annual Construction / Maintenance Fee due June 1st of each year per family. This may also be paid in monthly installments of $62.50.
- Annual Re-enrollment Fee per student also applies.
*Annual and semester rates are discounted. Tuition includes textbooks, however, tuition does not include all costs which may be incurred by the family.
Need-based financial aid is available for families who qualify.