- Students are registered for the entire year and the parent or guardian is responsible for the annual tuition payment on June 1. Discounts are given to families with more than one student, and several payment plans are available through FACTS Management Company.
- Tuition refunds will be made only if the family is moving out of the area (50+ miles). For withdrawals between June 1 and August 1 tuition refunds will be prorated based on the withdrawal date.
- Families enrolling during the school year will pay prorated tuition based on the number of days in school.
- The school reserves the right to deny a student’s attendance for payments more than thirty (30) days delinquent.
- A Construction/Maintenance fee (designated for capital needs) is an annual fee assessed per family.
- An annual enrollment fee is assessed for each new and returning student. This fee is refundable only if a student is denied admission by the school or placed in a waiting pool.
- In the event of withdrawal, the balance of outstanding fees must be paid before clearance is given to other schools in the transfer of transcripts/records.
*Tuition includes textbooks, however, tuition does not include all costs which may be incurred by the family.
Tuition for the upcoming school year is due on June 1. Payment options are available through FACTS Management Company.