From its inception, Providence Christian School has been proactive in its desire to provide families in our community with an opportunity for accessible classical Christian education. The primary means for providing that opportunity is through provision of a financial needs-based tuition assistance program.
All financial aid requests are filed online and assessed by FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment, a division of FACTS Management Company. All aid requests are confidential.
1. FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will be conducting our financial aid "need" analysis for the upcoming school year. The Financial Aid season opens mid-January in conjunction with Open/Continuous Enrollment.
2. Families applying for financial aid will need to complete the application within the FACTS system.
3. The Financial Aid season will continue through August 10th with qualifying awards made on demand based on the availability of funds. As soon as aid applications are completed and verified, recipients will be notified of the award on an ongoing basis.
4. Per school policy, the maximum aid awarded to any family shall not exceed 50% of the total cost of tuition.
5. To be considered for Financial Aid, you must be a school family or have made application for enrollment in the school.
Please be advised of the AHSAA athletics eligibility rule: A student that transfers to a member school and receives any financial aid shall remain ineligible at that school for one year.